Shoulder Dislocation Topic Guide
Must Read Articles:
Shoulder Separation A shoulder separation occurs after a fall or a sharp blow to the top of the shoulder. Symptoms and signs include pain, swelling, and an obvious upward pointing lump on the top of the shoulder. Treatment involves immobilizing the shoulder, applying ice, taking pain medications, and possible physical therapy.
Pain and Injury Resources
- 18 Tips to Keep Your Joints Healthy
- How to Save Money on Health Care
- Are You Taking Too Many Pain Meds?
- How Well Are You Living With AFib?
- How Well Are You Managing Your MS?
- Soothe Your Child's Cold or Flu