Sigmoidoscopy Topic Guide
Endoscopy in Crohn's Disease Crohn's disease can be diagnosed by a variety of procedures and tests such as endoscopy. There are several different names for endoscopy, and it depends on what part of the digestive tract being examined. Types of endoscopy include Esophagogastroduodenoscopy (EGD), colonoscopy, sigmoidoscopy, Endoscopic retrograde cholangiopancreatography (ERCP), Endoscopic ultrasound, and Balloon endoscopy, or enteroscopy.
Expert Views and News
Digestive Disorders Resources
- Could Your Symptoms Be Lactose Intolerance?
- How to Save Money on Health Care
- Heartburn & Indigestion: Expert Answers
- Symptoms of a Severe Allergic Reaction
- Breast Cancer Treatment Options
- Is Your Body Ready for Pregnancy?