Sigmoidoscopy Topic Guide
Rectal Bleeding Rectal bleeding can be mild or seriouis, evern life-threatening. Causes of rectal bleeding include trauma, inflammation of the bowel, hemorrhoids, anal fissures, polyps, and tumors. Treatment of rectal bleeding depends on the cause and may include medication or surgery.
Expert Views and News
Digestive Disorders Resources
- Is It Okay to Take a Stool Softener Every Day?
- 9 Questions to Ask Before Having Surgery
- Your Treatment Options for Constipation
- Early Care for Your Premature Baby
- What to Eat When You Have Cancer
- When to Take More Pain Medication