Symptoms of a Sinus Infection
What are the Symptoms of Sinus Infection?
Symptoms of a sinus infection include:
- Moderate to severe sinus pain that gets worse when you strain, cough, or bend over.
- Swelling around the eyes.
- Thick yellow or green nasal discharge.
- Trouble breathing through the nose.
- Nasal-sounding voice.
- A general feeling of not being well (malaise).
- A cough caused by drainage down the back of the throat (postnasal drip).
- Bad breath (more common in children).
- Reduced senses of taste and smell.