Sinus Infection (cont.)
IN THIS ARTICLE
Sinus Infection Follow-up
People whose symptoms of a sinus infection do not go away despite the use of decongestants and antibiotics should follow-up with their primary care doctor or ENT specialist as soon as possible.
Must Read Articles Related to Sinus Infection
Patient Comments & Reviews
The eMedicineHealth doctors ask about Sinus Infection:
Sinus Infection - Signs and Symptoms
What signs and symptoms did you experience with your sinus infection?
Sinus Infection - Effective Treatments
What kinds of treatments have been effective for your sinus infection?
- Allergic Rhinitis: Symptoms and Treatments
- Antihistamines vs. Decongestants
- Treating Severe Allergies
- Symptoms of a Severe Allergic Reaction
- Breast Cancer Treatment Options
- Is Your Body Ready for Pregnancy?