Sinus Infection (cont.)
IN THIS ARTICLE
Sinus Infection Medical Treatment
The main goals in treating a sinus infection or sinusitis involve reducing the swelling or inflammation in the nasal passages and sinuses, curing the infection, promoting drainage from the sinuses, and maintaining open sinuses.
Must Read Articles Related to Sinus Infection
Patient Comments & Reviews
The eMedicineHealth doctors ask about Sinus Infection:
Sinus Infection - Signs and Symptoms
What signs and symptoms did you experience with your sinus infection?
Sinus Infection - Effective Treatments
What kinds of treatments have been effective for your sinus infection?
- Allergic Rhinitis: Symptoms and Treatments
- Antihistamines vs. Decongestants
- Treating Severe Allergies
- Symptoms of a Severe Allergic Reaction
- Breast Cancer Treatment Options
- Is Your Body Ready for Pregnancy?