Sjogren Syndrome Topic Guide - Medications and Vitamins
Cyclosporine is an immunosuppressive agent. Cyclosporine ophthalmic may reduce inflammation in the eye(s)...learn more »
Cevimeline increases the secretions of the saliva and sweat glands in the body...learn more »
Rituximab is a cancer medication that interferes with the growth and spread of cancer cells in the body...learn more »
Sodium Chloride (inhalation)
Sodium chloride is the chemical name for salt. Sodium chloride can reduce some types of bacteria in certain body secretions, such as saliva...learn more »
Prednisone is a steroid. Prednisone prevents the release of substances in the body that cause inflammation. Prednisone also suppresses the immune system...learn more »
Cyclophosphamide is a cancer medication that interferes with the growth and spread of cancer cells in the body...learn more »
- What to Expect During Surgery
- Treating OA: Should You Give Injectables a Shot?
- Are We Close to a Cure for Cancer?
- Early Care for Your Premature Baby
- What to Eat When You Have Cancer
- When to Take More Pain Medication