Sjogren Syndrome Topic Guide
Must Read Articles:
Dry Eye Syndrome Dry eye syndrome is a disruption of the normal mix of tear layers that coats and lubricates the eye. The condition is most common in people over 40 years of age, and women tend to suffer it more than men. Causes may range from activities like excessive screen use to serious disorders of the glands and other medical causes. There is no known cure for this disorder, but it can be managed with eyedrops, humidifiers, and other medications, both prescription and over-the-counter.
- What to Expect During Surgery
- Treating OA: Should You Give Injectables a Shot?
- Are We Close to a Cure for Cancer?
- Early Care for Your Premature Baby
- What to Eat When You Have Cancer
- When to Take More Pain Medication