Viewer Comments: Sjogren Syndrome - Symptoms

The eMedicineHealth doctors ask about Sjogren Syndrome:

Sjogren Syndrome - Symptoms

What were the symptoms of your Sjögren's syndrome?

Comment from: win, 55-64 Female (Patient) Published: July 29

With Sjogren's syndrome I have no saliva, I take artificial saliva. I use Refresh eye drops for my eyes. My skin is so dry and thin it bruises. I have GERD, gained much weight and high blood pressure. I have lost all my teeth and cannot tolerate dentures, I think that's it.

Must Read Articles Related to Sjogren Syndrome

Dry Eye Syndrome
Dry Eye Syndrome Dry eye syndrome is a disruption of the normal mix of tear layers that coats and lubricates the eye. The condition is most common in people over 40 years of age...learn more >>

The eMedicineHealth doctors ask about Sjogren Syndrome:

Sjogren's Syndrome - Diet

What changes to your diet have helped manage your Sjogren's syndrome?

Sjogren Syndrome - Treatment

What was the treatment for your Sjögren's syndrome?

Sjogren Syndrome - Describe Your Experience

Please describe your experience with sjogren syndrome.