Viewer Comments: Sjogren's Syndrome - Diet

The eMedicineHealth doctors ask about Sjogren Syndrome:

Sjogren's Syndrome - Diet

What changes to your diet have helped manage your Sjogren's syndrome?

Comment from: Pat1945, 65-74 Female (Patient) Published: December 12

I use Biotene Oral Balance dry mouth moisturizing gel to help with the dry mouth. I hate the taste, so I just use it above my teeth on my gums.

Comment from: chocolate1973, 35-44 Female (Patient) Published: August 15

I just found out that I have the syndrome. I've apparently had it for more than 5 years but just got diagnosed through blood work. My eyes are very dry and it's hard to see. My glands swell up so big you can see my face change a different shape. Lately I've been going to the bathroom like crazy its annoying but I'm so happy I go to a specialist Monday its no cure but least i can get help to control cause it can happen at any time.

Must Read Articles Related to Sjogren Syndrome

Dry Eye Syndrome
Dry Eye Syndrome To help keep your eyes comfortable and your vision optimal, a normal, thin film of tears coats your eyes. Three main layers make up this tear film. The in...learn more >>

The eMedicineHealth doctors ask about Sjogren Syndrome:

Sjogren Syndrome - Symptoms

What were the symptoms of your Sjögren's syndrome?

Sjogren Syndrome - Treatment

What was the treatment for your Sjögren's syndrome?

Sjogren Syndrome - Describe Your Experience

Please describe your experience with sjogren syndrome.