Viewer Comments: Sjogren's Syndrome - Diet

The eMedicineHealth doctors ask about Sjogren Syndrome:

Sjogren's Syndrome - Diet

What changes to your diet have helped manage your Sjogren's syndrome?

Comment from: Pat1945, 65-74 Female (Patient) Published: December 12

I use Biotene Oral Balance dry mouth moisturizing gel to help with the dry mouth. I hate the taste, so I just use it above my teeth on my gums.

Comment from: chocolate1973, 35-44 Female (Patient) Published: August 15

I just found out that I have the syndrome. I've apparently had it for more than 5 years but just got diagnosed through blood work. My eyes are very dry and it's hard to see. My glands swell up so big you can see my face change a different shape. Lately I've been going to the bathroom like crazy its annoying but I'm so happy I go to a specialist Monday its no cure but least i can get help to control cause it can happen at any time.

Must Read Articles Related to Sjogren Syndrome

Dry Eye Syndrome
Dry Eye Syndrome Dry eye syndrome is a disruption of the normal mix of tear layers that coats and lubricates the eye. The condition is most common in people over 40 years of age...learn more >>

The eMedicineHealth doctors ask about Sjogren Syndrome:

Sjogren Syndrome - Symptoms

What were the symptoms of your Sjögren's syndrome?

Sjogren Syndrome - Treatment

What was the treatment for your Sjögren's syndrome?

Sjogren Syndrome - Describe Your Experience

Please describe your experience with sjogren syndrome.