Sore Throat (cont.)
IN THIS ARTICLE
Sore Throat Medical Treatment
Care of a sore throat involves treatment of pain, dehydration, or difficulty breathing (airway problems are common with croup or epiglottitis).
Must Read Articles Related to Sore Throat
Patient Comments & Reviews
The eMedicineHealth doctors ask about Sore Throat:
Sore Throat (Pharyngitis) - Length Symptoms Lasted
How long did the symptoms of your sore throat (pharyngitis) last? Was there anything in particular that helped with pain/symptom relief?
Sore Throat - Experience
Please describe your experience with sore throat.
Sore Throat - Treatment
What treatment was effective for your sore throat?
Cold and Flu Resources
- Learn How to Treat and Conceal Cold Sores
- Myths and Facts About Your Immune System
- Tips for Dry Skin
- Symptoms of a Severe Allergic Reaction
- Breast Cancer Treatment Options
- Is Your Body Ready for Pregnancy?