Spinal Stenosis (cont.)
IN THIS ARTICLE
Spinal Stenosis Prevention
Unfortunately, there is no way to prevent spinal stenosis from occurring. It is most commonly due to degenerative arthritis that occurs with ageing. Individuals can help limit the symptoms by staying fit and in good overall shape.
Medically Reviewed by a Doctor on 6/24/2015
YOU MAY ALSO LIKE
Must Read Articles Related to Spinal Stenosis
Patient Comments & Reviews
The eMedicineHealth doctors ask about Spinal Stenosis:
Lumbar Spinal Stenosis - Describe Your Experience
Please describe your experience with lumbar spinal stenosis.
Lumbar Spinal Stenosis - Symptoms
What was the treatment for your lumbar spinal stenosis?
- What to Expect During Surgery
- Treating OA: Should You Give Injectables a Shot?
- Are We Close to a Cure for Cancer?
- Early Care for Your Premature Baby
- What to Eat When You Have Cancer
- When to Take More Pain Medication