Spinal Stenosis (cont.)
IN THIS ARTICLE
Spinal Stenosis Treatment
There are various treatments available for spinal stenosis depending on how severe the patient's symptoms are and underlying medical conditions. In the majority of cases, it can be treated without surgery.
Medically Reviewed by a Doctor on 6/24/2015
YOU MAY ALSO LIKE
Must Read Articles Related to Spinal Stenosis
Patient Comments & Reviews
The eMedicineHealth doctors ask about Spinal Stenosis:
Lumbar Spinal Stenosis - Describe Your Experience
Please describe your experience with lumbar spinal stenosis.
Lumbar Spinal Stenosis - Symptoms
What was the treatment for your lumbar spinal stenosis?
- What to Expect During Surgery
- Treating OA: Should You Give Injectables a Shot?
- Are We Close to a Cure for Cancer?
- Early Care for Your Premature Baby
- What to Eat When You Have Cancer
- When to Take More Pain Medication