Spinal Stenosis Topic Guide
Spinal Stenosis: Spinal stenosis, an abnormal narrowing of the spinal canal. The most common cause of spinal stenosis is degenerative arthritis. There are types of spinal stenosis that depends on the location along the spine, cervial, thoraci, or lumbar. Symptoms are generally experienced to the areas of the body that is regulated by that portoin of the nerves in the spinal chord. Treatment is generally surgery.
Cauda Equina Syndrome The spinal cord extends from the brain down through the spinal canal inside the vertebral column. The spinal cord is surrounded by dural sacs, which are extensions of the brain-covering ...
- Are You Managing Your RA?
- Arthritis and Lyme Disease
- Treating OA: Should You Give Injectables a Shot?
- Symptoms of a Severe Allergic Reaction
- Breast Cancer Treatment Options
- Is Your Body Ready for Pregnancy?