IN THIS ARTICLE
Your doctor may want you to schedule a follow-up appointment to monitor your response to treatment. Routine follow-up imaging, such as X-ray, CT, or MRI, are usually unnecessary. The exception is a change in symptoms that may change therapy, such as new onset sciatica or new onset pain radiating down one arm.
Medically Reviewed by a Doctor on 9/26/2013
Must Read Articles Related to Spondylosis
Patient Comments & Reviews
The eMedicineHealth doctors ask about Spondylosis:
Spondylosis - Treatment
What was the treatment for your spondylosis?
Spondylosis - Symptoms
What were the symptoms of your spondylosis?
Spondylosis - Experience
Please describe your experience with spondylosis.
- Are You Managing Your RA?
- Arthritis and Lyme Disease
- Treating OA: Should You Give Injectables a Shot?
- Symptoms of a Severe Allergic Reaction
- Breast Cancer Treatment Options
- Is Your Body Ready for Pregnancy?