IN THIS ARTICLE
Spondylosis is a degenerative process, and there is no known method to prevent the degenerative pathologic process. However, some measures may be helpful to prevent the neck and back pain that spondylosis may cause.
Medically Reviewed by a Doctor on 9/26/2013
Must Read Articles Related to Spondylosis
Patient Comments & Reviews
The eMedicineHealth doctors ask about Spondylosis:
Spondylosis - Treatment
What was the treatment for your spondylosis?
Spondylosis - Symptoms
What were the symptoms of your spondylosis?
Spondylosis - Experience
Please describe your experience with spondylosis.
- Are You Managing Your RA?
- Arthritis and Lyme Disease
- Treating OA: Should You Give Injectables a Shot?
- Symptoms of a Severe Allergic Reaction
- Breast Cancer Treatment Options
- Is Your Body Ready for Pregnancy?