IN THIS ARTICLE
When to Seek Medical Care for Spondylosis
Because the diagnosis of spondylosis is made with images by plain film X-ray, CT scan, or MRI scan, most people with this diagnosis have already seen their doctor. Reasons for re-evaluation by your health-care professional include the following:
Medically Reviewed by a Doctor on 9/26/2013
Must Read Articles Related to Spondylosis
Patient Comments & Reviews
The eMedicineHealth doctors ask about Spondylosis:
Spondylosis - Treatment
What was the treatment for your spondylosis?
Spondylosis - Symptoms
What were the symptoms of your spondylosis?
Spondylosis - Experience
Please describe your experience with spondylosis.
- Are You Managing Your RA?
- Arthritis and Lyme Disease
- Treating OA: Should You Give Injectables a Shot?
- Symptoms of a Severe Allergic Reaction
- Breast Cancer Treatment Options
- Is Your Body Ready for Pregnancy?