IN THIS ARTICLE
When to Seek Medical Care for Spondylosis
Because the diagnosis of spondylosis is made with images by plain film X-ray, CT scan, or MRI scan, most people with this diagnosis have already seen their doctor. Reasons for re-evaluation by your health-care professional include the following:
Medically Reviewed by a Doctor on 2/27/2015
Must Read Articles Related to Spondylosis
Patient Comments & Reviews
The eMedicineHealth doctors ask about Spondylosis:
Spondylosis - Treatment
What was the treatment for your spondylosis?
Spondylosis - Symptoms
What were the symptoms of your spondylosis?
Spondylosis - Experience
Please describe your experience with spondylosis.
- What to Expect During Surgery
- Treating OA: Should You Give Injectables a Shot?
- Are We Close to a Cure for Cancer?
- Early Care for Your Premature Baby
- What to Eat When You Have Cancer
- When to Take More Pain Medication