Statins and Cholesterol (cont.)
IN THIS ARTICLE
What are examples of available statins on the market?
Commonly prescribed statins include the following:
Statins come in tablet or capsule forms and are usually taken with the evening meal or at bedtime.
Medically Reviewed by a Doctor on 2/4/2016
YOU MAY ALSO LIKE
Must Read Articles Related to Statins and Cholesterol
Patient Comments & Reviews
The eMedicineHealth doctors ask about Statins:
Statins for Cholesterol - Patient Experience
What statins were you prescribed to control your cholesterol? Please describe your experience.
Statins for Cholesterol - Side Effects
Did you experience side effects from statins? What were they?
- Cholesterol Meds and Grapefruit Juice
- 9 Questions to Ask Before Having Surgery
- Are We Close to a Cure for Cancer?
- Early Care for Your Premature Baby
- What to Eat When You Have Cancer
- When to Take More Pain Medication