Stool Color Changes (cont.)
IN THIS ARTICLE
Stool Color Change Prognosis
The outlook for changes in stool color varies with the underlying cause. For example, many causes of bleeding from the stomach or the intestines are benign, such as ulcers, and generally carry good prognoses while bleeding due to a cancer carries a less favorable diagnosis.
Medically Reviewed by a Doctor on 2/12/2013
Must Read Articles Related to Stool Color Changes
Digestive Disorders Resources
- Could Your Symptoms Be Lactose Intolerance?
- How to Save Money on Health Care
- Heartburn & Indigestion: Expert Answers
- Symptoms of a Severe Allergic Reaction
- Breast Cancer Treatment Options
- Is Your Body Ready for Pregnancy?