Stool Color Changes (cont.)
IN THIS ARTICLE
Stool Color Changes Treatment
The treatment for changes in stool color depends on the cause. As described earlier, some changes in the color of stool can be due to the color of the ingested food. Other more important medical causes may require simple or extensive medical evaluation and treatment.
Medically Reviewed by a Doctor on 2/12/2013
Must Read Articles Related to Stool Color Changes
Digestive Disorders Resources
- Could Your Symptoms Be Lactose Intolerance?
- How to Save Money on Health Care
- Heartburn & Indigestion: Expert Answers
- Symptoms of a Severe Allergic Reaction
- Breast Cancer Treatment Options
- Is Your Body Ready for Pregnancy?