Stool Color Changes Topic Guide
Stool Color Changes: Stool color changes and textures to black, tarry, sticky, red, maroon, clay-colored, gray, pale, and yellow can have a variety of causes. Causes include pancreatitis, cancers, medication, changes in diet, and other conditions. Treatment of changes in stool color depend on the cause.
Anemia Anemia can be caused by many conditions and diseases such as iron deficiency, poor diet and nutrition, cancers, bone marrow problems, and more. Symptoms of anemia depend upon the cause, and progression of the disease. Treatment depends again, upon the cause of anemia.
Digestive Disorders Resources
- Could Your Symptoms Be Lactose Intolerance?
- How to Save Money on Health Care
- Heartburn & Indigestion: Expert Answers
- Symptoms of a Severe Allergic Reaction
- Breast Cancer Treatment Options
- Is Your Body Ready for Pregnancy?