Stool Color Changes Topic Guide
Stool Color Changes: Stool color changes and textures to black, tarry, sticky, red, maroon, clay-colored, gray, pale, and yellow can have a variety of causes. Causes include pancreatitis, cancers, medication, changes in diet, and other conditions. Treatment of changes in stool color depend on the cause.
Peptic Ulcers In the digestive system, an ulcer is an area where tissue has been destroyed by gastric juices and stomach acid. Peptic ulcer disease is a general term for ulcers that ...
Digestive Disorders Resources
- Could Your Symptoms Be Lactose Intolerance?
- How to Save Money on Health Care
- Heartburn & Indigestion: Expert Answers
- Symptoms of a Severe Allergic Reaction
- Breast Cancer Treatment Options
- Is Your Body Ready for Pregnancy?