Stool Color Changes Topic Guide
Stool Color Changes: Stool color changes and textures to black, tarry, sticky, red, maroon, clay-colored, gray, pale, and yellow can have a variety of causes. Causes include pancreatitis, cancers, medication, changes in diet, and other conditions. Treatment of changes in stool color depend on the cause.
Must Read Articles:
Colon Cancer The human colon is a muscular, tube-shaped organ measuring about 4 feet long. It extends from the end of your small bowel to your anus, twisting and turning through your ...
Digestive Disorders Resources
- Are Antidiarrheals Safe for IBS?
- Is It Okay to Take a Stool Softener Every Day?
- Can Apple Cider Vinegar Help Digestion?
- How Well Are You Living With AFib?
- How Well Are You Managing Your MS?
- Soothe Your Child's Cold or Flu