Stroke-Related Dementia (cont.)
IN THIS ARTICLE
National Institutes of Health, National Institute on Aging,
National Institutes of Health, National Institute of Neurological Disorders and Stroke, NINDS Multi-Infarct Dementia Information Page
Medically reviewed by Jon Glass, MD; American board of Psychiatry and Neurology
Medically Reviewed by a Doctor on 6/26/2014
Kannayiram Alagiakrishnan, MD
Nicholas Y Lorenzo, MD
Mary L Windle, PharmD
Helmi L Lutsep, MD
Patient Comments & Reviews
The eMedicineHealth doctors ask about Stroke-Related Dementia:
Stroke-Related Dementia - Medical Treatment
What kind of medical treatment did your loved one receive in response to stroke-related dementia?
Stroke-Related Dementia - Treatment
Was your loved one a victim of stroke-related dementia? Please describe your experience.
- AFib: Get a Personalized Action Plan
- Taking Care of Someone After a Stroke
- Your Common Drug Questions Answered
- Symptoms of a Severe Allergic Reaction
- Breast Cancer Treatment Options
- Is Your Body Ready for Pregnancy?