Stroke-Related Dementia Topic Guide
Alzheimer's Disease Alzheimer's disease (AD) is the most common cause of dementia in industrialized nations. Dementia is a brain disorder that interferes with a person's ability to carry out everyday activities. The ...
Expert Views and News
- AFib: Get a Personalized Action Plan
- Taking Care of Someone After a Stroke
- Your Common Drug Questions Answered
- Symptoms of a Severe Allergic Reaction
- Breast Cancer Treatment Options
- Is Your Body Ready for Pregnancy?