Suture Care (cont.)
IN THIS ARTICLE
If the wound with the suture develops signs or symptoms of an infection (pus develops, red streaks, becomes warm red and swells), the doctor may make one of several diagnoses.
Medically Reviewed by a Doctor on 12/9/2014
Hien L Tran, MD
Must Read Articles Related to Suture Care
Patient Comments & Reviews
The eMedicineHealth doctors ask about Suture Care:
Suture Care - Experience
Please describe your experience with suture care.
- Your Guide to a Healthy Pregnancy
- How to Save Money on Health Care
- Are We Close to a Cure for Cancer?
- Early Care for Your Premature Baby
- What to Eat When You Have Cancer
- When to Take More Pain Medication