Swallowed Object Topic Guide
Swallowed Object: A child or adult who accidentally swallows an object can be taken care of at home; however, in certain cases they will need to go to a doctor or emergency department. Keep small objects such as button batteries, buttons, and other objects away from children to prevent them from accidentally swallowing them.
Choking Choking is a blockage of the upper airway by food or other objects, preventing a person from breathing effectively. Choking can cause a simple coughing fit or complete blockage of ...
Find out what women really need.
Pill Identifier on RxList
- quick, easy,
Find a Local Pharmacy
- including 24 hour, pharmacies