Systemic Scleroderma (cont.)
IN THIS ARTICLE
How Common Is Systemic Scleroderma?
The prevalence of systemic scleroderma is estimated to range from 50 to 300 cases per 1 million people. For reasons that are unknown, women are four times more likely to develop the condition than men.
Medically Reviewed by a Doctor on 2/25/2013
Autoimmune Disease Resources
- Itchy Rash? Could it Be Psoriasis?
- How to Save Money on Health Care
- How Well Are You Managing Your RA?
- Symptoms of a Severe Allergic Reaction
- Can Baby Catch Eczema?
- How to Get Beautiful, Dandruff-Free Hair