Take the Asthma Quiz Topic Guide
Asthma Asthma is a disease that affects the breathing passages of the lungs (bronchioles). Asthma may be caused by genes and environmental factors. Asthma causes wheezing, shortness of breath, and other symptoms. Treatment includes avoidance of triggers and medications to control and prevent symptoms.
Asthma and Allergy Resources
- What Are the Asthma Treatments for Kids?
- Worst Allergy Offenders
- How to Spot a Severe Allergic Reaction
- Symptoms of a Severe Allergic Reaction
- Breast Cancer Treatment Options
- Is Your Body Ready for Pregnancy?