Temporomandibular Joint (TMJ) Syndrome (cont.)
IN THIS ARTICLE
TMJ Syndrome Prognosis
Most people do well with conservative therapy, such as resting the jaw or using a mouth splint. The success of treatment depends on how severe the symptoms are and how well you comply with treatment.
Medically Reviewed by a Doctor on 5/5/2014
Must Read Articles Related to Temporomandibular Joint (TMJ) Syndrome
Patient Comments & Reviews
The eMedicineHealth doctors ask about Temporomandibular Joint (TMJ) Syndrome:
Temporomandibular Joint Syndrome - Causes
What was the cause of your temporomandibular joint (TMJ) syndrome?
Temporomandibular Joint (TMJ) Syndrome - Treatments
What treatment was effective for your TMJ?
Temporomandibular Joint (TMJ) Syndrome - Symptoms
What were the symptoms of your TMJ syndrome?
- Are You Managing Your RA?
- Arthritis and Lyme Disease
- Treating OA: Should You Give Injectables a Shot?
- Symptoms of a Severe Allergic Reaction
- Breast Cancer Treatment Options
- Is Your Body Ready for Pregnancy?