Temporomandibular Joint (TMJ) Syndrome (cont.)
IN THIS ARTICLE
TMJ Home Remedies
In the majority of cases, TMJ syndrome is self-limiting. Most of the symptoms disappear in two weeks once the jaw is rested There are a variety of options for treating TMJ syndrome at home.
Medically Reviewed by a Doctor on 11/9/2015
Steven S. Bhimji, MD, MSc, PhD
YOU MAY ALSO LIKE
Must Read Articles Related to Temporomandibular Joint (TMJ) Syndrome
Patient Comments & Reviews
The eMedicineHealth doctors ask about Temporomandibular Joint (TMJ) Syndrome:
Temporomandibular Joint (TMJ) Syndrome - Treatments
What treatment was effective for your TMJ?
Temporomandibular Joint (TMJ) Syndrome - Symptoms
What were the symptoms of your TMJ syndrome?
Temporomandibular Joint Syndrome - Causes
What was the cause of your temporomandibular joint (TMJ) syndrome?
- What to Expect During Surgery
- Treating OA: Should You Give Injectables a Shot?
- Are We Close to a Cure for Cancer?
- Early Care for Your Premature Baby
- What to Eat When You Have Cancer
- When to Take More Pain Medication