Viewer Comments: Tennis Elbow - Symptoms

The eMedicineHealth doctors ask about Tennis Elbow (Lateral Epicondylitis):

Tennis Elbow - Symptoms

What were the symptoms of your tennis elbow?

Comment from: Riccardo, 25-34 Male (Patient) Published: May 15

I got tennis elbow a few months ago and it hurts when I stretch it out or when I touch it. No swelling so far.

Comment from: Neufie, 45-54 Female (Caregiver) Published: January 23

I have swelling and a lot of pain due to my tennis elbow; when I am at work. I am always on the go.

Comment from: Ashwani Sundan, 45-54 Male (Patient) Published: June 01

The pain from tennis elbow has started to wake me up and I cannot stretch my arm out because of the pain and my arm feels stiff and hurts a lot.

Comment from: susanashworth2, 55-64 Female (Patient) Published: November 17

Comment from: Moosieme, 65-74 Female (Patient) Published: June 29

The symptom of my tennis elbow was that I was unable to lift a coffee cup to my lips.

Must Read Articles Related to Tennis Elbow

Elbow Pain
Elbow Pain Elbow pain has many causes and risk factors, such as joint overuse and placing too much stress on the joint at any given time. Diagnosis may require learn more >>
Sprains and Strains
Sprains and Strains An injury to a ligament is called a sprain, while an injury to a muscle or tendon is called a strain. Symptoms and signs include pain, swelling, bruising, and d...learn more >>

The eMedicineHealth doctors ask about Tennis Elbow (Lateral Epicondylitis):

Tennis Elbow - Treatment

What treatments did you receive for tennis elbow?

Tennis Elbow - Causes

What caused your tennis elbow?

Tennis Elbow - Prevention

What prevention measures do you use to avoid developing tennis elbow?