Viewer Comments: Testicular Pain - Effective Treatment

The eMedicineHealth doctors ask about Testicular Pain:

Testicular Pain - Effective Treatment

What treatment was effective for your testicular pain?

Comment from: enlightened, 25-34 Male (Patient) Published: December 21

My testicles were extremely uncomfortable due to what I believe to be a lack of appropriate support. I heard about Sheath Underwear, which have a pouch on the inside that keeps everything secured and at proper body temp. It definitely helped with my discomfort.

Comment from: 55-64 Male (Patient) Published: May 07

I've been to more than 8 doctors to find out why I have testicular pain. Their best GUESS is it is related to a lower back injury, and nerve damage. The only two reliefs I get are to self inject up to 10CC of Polocaine from the hip area down to my testicle and the other is applying a mixture of Lidocaine, Pontocaine, and Benzocaine paste on my lower back and directly on my testicles, be careful on the testicles any more then 5-10 minutes causes chemical burns, relief lasts anywhere from 8 hours to 8 days sometimes I need to do treatments daily.

Comment from: Alex, 35-44 Male (Patient) Published: September 20

I have had dull pain in my left testicle on and off, sometimes even for a month for the past year and the doctors couldn't find the cause. Recently I discovered an incredible product that relives you of pain in any area it is applied.

Comment from: jenny, 35-44 Male (Caregiver) Published: August 23

My husband has had severe pain in both testicles and in lower stomach which came on suddenly, the severe pain lasted 4 hours. It's not as bad now but the pain is still there.

Must Read Articles Related to Testicular Pain

Testicular Cancer
Cancer of the Testicle Testicular cancer is an abnormal growth of cells in the testicles. The testicles are the male reproductive organs (gonads), where sperm are produced. The ...learn more >>
Testicular Torsion
Testicular Torsion Testicular torsion is a painful condition caused by the twisting of the spermatic cord, which causes a loss of blood flow to the testicle. It is a surgical emer...learn more >>

The eMedicineHealth doctors ask about Testicular Pain:

Testicular Pain - Causes

What caused your fatty liver?

Testicular Pain - Symptoms

What were the symptoms of your testicular pain?

Find Your Best Self: Discover new ways to live an inspiring life through beauty, diet, and fitness ideas.