Testicular Self-Exam (cont.)
IN THIS ARTICLE
Testicular Cancer Diagnosis
If a suspicious lump exists, the physician may order tests to assist in making the diagnosis.
Medically Reviewed by a Doctor on 12/17/2014
Patrick R Frey, MD
YOU MAY ALSO LIKE
Must Read Articles Related to Testicular Self-Exam
Patient Comments & Reviews
The eMedicineHealth doctors ask about Testicular Self-Exam:
Testicular Self-Exam - How to
Do you do a testicular self-exam every month?
- Are We Close to a Cure for Cancer?
- Is a Clinical Trial Right for You?
- The Immune System's Role in Cancer
- Early Care for Your Premature Baby
- What to Eat When You Have Cancer
- When to Take More Pain Medication