Testicular Self-Exam (cont.)
IN THIS ARTICLE
Treatment for testicular cancer involves the surgical removal of the testicle. Testicular cancer is readily curable with surgery and these additional modes of treatment. Depending on the type of cancer, additional treatment may include the following:
Medically Reviewed by a Doctor on 12/17/2014
Patrick R Frey, MD
YOU MAY ALSO LIKE
Must Read Articles Related to Testicular Self-Exam
Patient Comments & Reviews
The eMedicineHealth doctors ask about Testicular Self-Exam:
Testicular Self-Exam - How to
Do you do a testicular self-exam every month?
- Are We Close to a Cure for Cancer?
- Is a Clinical Trial Right for You?
- The Immune System's Role in Cancer
- Early Care for Your Premature Baby
- What to Eat When You Have Cancer
- When to Take More Pain Medication