Threatened Miscarriage Topic Guide
Threatened Miscarriage: A threatened miscarriage is any vaginal bleeding other than spotting during early pregnancy. There may be causes for a threatened miscarriage such as an abnormal fetus, chronic illlness of the mother, acute infections, and other factors (alcohol, tobacco, illegal drugs).
Bleeding During Pregnancy Because bleeding during all phases of pregnancy may be dangerous, you should call your health care professional if you have any signs of vaginal bleeding during your pregnancy.
Expert Views and News
Pregnancy and Parenting Resources
- 10 Tips to Soothe a Crying Baby
- What to Know Before You Get Pregnant
- Pregnancy: What Does Insurance Cover?
- Symptoms of a Severe Allergic Reaction
- Breast Cancer Treatment Options
- Is Your Body Ready for Pregnancy?