Tinnitus Topic Guide
Tinnitus: Tinnitus (ringing in the ears) is a cause for hearing loss. Tinnitus also can be caused by ear infections, exposure to loud noises, Meniere's disease, medications, brain tumors, TMJ, and other medical conditions. Treatment for tinnitus depends upon the cause.
Hearing Loss To understand hearing loss it is important to understand how normal hearing takes place. There are 2 different pathways by which sound waves produce the sensation of hearing: air conduction ...
Expert Views and News
- How to Save Money on Health Care
- Your Guide to a Healthy Pregnancy
- Your Common Drug Questions Answered
- Symptoms of a Severe Allergic Reaction
- Breast Cancer Treatment Options
- Is Your Body Ready for Pregnancy?