Tips for Parenting a Teen With ADHD Topic Guide
Tips for Parenting a Teen With ADHD: More than 40% of children with ADHD have ADHD as an adolescent. Symptoms of ADHD in teens include irritability, boredom, and restlessness. As no two teenagers are alike, it is essential to develop a repertoire of ways to parent a teenager with ADHD.
Must Read Articles:
Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder (ADHD) in Teens Attention deficit hyperactivy disorder is a behavior disorder that affects millions of teens. Symptoms include inattention, hyperactivity, and impulsivity. Treatment for the disorder may include dietary modification, medications, educational or vocational interventions, psychotherapy, or some combination of these.
Expert Views and News
- Need Help Managing Your Child's ADHD?
- 6 Parenting Tips for Raising Kids With ADHD
- The Truth About Childhood ADHD
- How Well Are You Living With AFib?
- How Well Are You Managing Your MS?
- Soothe Your Child's Cold or Flu