Total Hip Replacement
Total Hip Replacement Introduction
Patient Comments Read 18 Comments
Total hip replacement (THR) is a treatment option for late-stage degenerative hip disease, also known as osteoarthritis or degenerative arthritis. THR is one of the most successful and common surgical procedures in orthopedic surgery. In addition to marked reduction in pain and improvement in sleep, most people regain range of motion, physical ability, and quality of life.
Must Read Articles Related to Total Hip Replacement
Patient Comments & Reviews
The eMedicineHealth doctors ask about Total Hip Replacement:
Total Hip Replacement - Describe Your Experience
Please describe your total hip replacement experience.
Total Hip Replacement - Causes
What caused you to need a total hip replacement?
- Are You Managing Your RA?
- Arthritis and Lyme Disease
- Treating OA: Should You Give Injectables a Shot?
- Symptoms of a Severe Allergic Reaction
- Breast Cancer Treatment Options
- Is Your Body Ready for Pregnancy?