Tourette's Syndrome (cont.)
IN THIS ARTICLE
Prognosis is good, as some individuals have improvement in symptoms either spontaneously or due to appropriate pharmacologic and behavioral treatment, and especially with successful management of situations that are likely to exacerbate tics (anxiety, stress).
The mortality rate is the same as in the general population.
Norberto Alvarez, MD
Mental Health Resources
- Depression Treatment Tips
- Insurance Coverage for Mental Health Care
- 6 Tips for Getting an ADHD Child to Eat
- Symptoms of a Severe Allergic Reaction
- Breast Cancer Treatment Options
- Is Your Body Ready for Pregnancy?