Tourette's Syndrome Topic Guide - Medications and Vitamins
Risperidone is an antipsychotic medication. It works by changing the effects of chemicals in the brain...learn more »
Clomipramine is a tricyclic antidepressant. It affects chemicals in the brain that may become unbalanced...learn more »
Clonazepam is in a group of drugs called benzodiazepines (ben-zoe-dye-AZE-eh-peens). Clonazepam affects chemicals in the brain that may become unbalanced and...learn more »
Mental Health Resources
- Could I Have Binge Eating Disorder?
- 10 Problem That Could Mean Adult ADHD
- Are We Close to a Cure for Cancer?
- Early Care for Your Premature Baby
- What to Eat When You Have Cancer
- When to Take More Pain Medication