Tourette's Syndrome Topic Guide - Medications and Vitamins
Risperidone is an antipsychotic medication. It works by changing the effects of chemicals in the brain...learn more »
Clomipramine is a tricyclic antidepressant. It affects chemicals in the brain that may become unbalanced...learn more »
Clonazepam is in a group of drugs called benzodiazepines (ben-zoe-dye-AZE-eh-peens). Clonazepam affects chemicals in the brain that may become unbalanced and...learn more »
Mental Health Resources
- Depression Treatment Tips
- Insurance Coverage for Mental Health Care
- 6 Tips for Getting an ADHD Child to Eat
- How Well Are You Living With AFib?
- How Well Are You Managing Your MS?
- Soothe Your Child's Cold or Flu