Toxic Shock Syndrome (cont.)
IN THIS ARTICLE
Authors and Editors
Author: Joseph S Bushra, MD, FAAEM, Adjunct Assistant Professor of Emergency Medicine, Temple University School of Medicine Philadelphia, PA, Attending Physician, Department of Emergency Medicine, The Lankenau Hospital Wynnewood, PA.
Editor: Charles P. Davis, MD, PhD
Previous contributing author and editors:
Last Editorial Review: 12/9/2011
Joseph S Bushra, MD, FAAEM
Must Read Articles Related to Toxic Shock Syndrome
Patient Comments & Reviews
The eMedicineHealth doctors ask about Toxic Shock Syndrome:
Toxic Shock Syndrome - Symptoms
What symptoms did you experience with toxic shock syndrome?
Women's Health Resources
- Can You Prevent a Yeast Infection?
- What to Know Before You Get Pregnant
- Tips for Dealing With Menopause Symptoms
- Symptoms of a Severe Allergic Reaction
- Can Baby Catch Eczema?
- How to Get Beautiful, Dandruff-Free Hair