Transient Ischemic Attack (Mini-Stroke) (cont.)
IN THIS ARTICLE
Treatment of TIA is aimed at preventing a future stroke.
Medically Reviewed by a Doctor on 6/2/2014
Must Read Articles Related to Transient Ischemic Attack (Mini-Stroke)
Patient Comments & Reviews
The eMedicineHealth doctors ask about Transient Ischemic Attack (Mini-Stroke):
Transient Ischemic Attack - Diagnosis
What was the diagnosis of your transient ischemic attack?
Transient Ischemic Attack - Symptoms
What were the symptoms of your transient ischemic attack?
Transient Ischemic Attack - Experience
Please describe your experience with transient ischemic attack.
Transient Ischemic Attack - Treatment
What was the treatment for your transient ischemic attack?
- AFib: Get a Personalized Action Plan
- Taking Care of Someone After a Stroke
- Your Common Drug Questions Answered
- Symptoms of a Severe Allergic Reaction
- Breast Cancer Treatment Options
- Is Your Body Ready for Pregnancy?