Traveler's Diarrhea Topic Guide - Medications and Vitamins
Rifaximin is an antibiotic that fights bacterial infection only in the intestines...learn more »
Atropine And Diphenoxylate
Atropine affects the body in many different ways, such as reducing spasms in the bladder, stomach, and intestines...learn more »
Bismuth subsalicylate is an antacid and anti-diarrhea medication...learn more »
Loperamide slows the rhythm of digestion so that the small intestines have more time to absorb fluid and nutrients from the foods you eat...learn more »
Sulfamethoxazole And Trimethoprim
Sulfamethoxazole and trimethoprim are both antibiotics that treat different types of infection caused by bacteria...learn more »
Digestive Disorders Resources
- Are Antidiarrheals Safe for IBS?
- Is It Okay to Take a Stool Softener Every Day?
- Can Apple Cider Vinegar Help Digestion?
- How Well Are You Living With AFib?
- How Well Are You Managing Your MS?
- Soothe Your Child's Cold or Flu