Traveler's Diarrhea Topic Guide - Medications and Vitamins
Rifaximin is an antibiotic that fights bacterial infection only in the intestines...learn more »
Atropine And Diphenoxylate
Atropine affects the body in many different ways, such as reducing spasms in the bladder, stomach, and intestines...learn more »
Bismuth subsalicylate is an anti-diarrhea medication and antacid...learn more »
Loperamide slows the rhythm of digestion so that the small intestines have more time to absorb fluid and nutrients from the foods you eat...learn more »
Sulfamethoxazole And Trimethoprim
Sulfamethoxazole and trimethoprim are both antibiotics that treat different types of infection caused by bacteria...learn more »
Digestive Disorders Resources
- Could Your Symptoms Be Lactose Intolerance?
- How to Save Money on Health Care
- Heartburn & Indigestion: Expert Answers
- Symptoms of a Severe Allergic Reaction
- Breast Cancer Treatment Options
- Is Your Body Ready for Pregnancy?