Trichomoniasis Topic Guide
Trichomoniasis: Trichomoniasis is a contagious STD. Trichomoniasis can infect men and women. Symptoms of trichomoniasis in women include vaginal discharge, vaginal itching, and a smelly, itchy, and frothy foam discharge. Symptoms of trichomoniasis in men include urethral discharge, pain with urination, and pain and swelling of the scrotum. Treatment for trichomoniasis is with antibiotics.
Vaginal Infections Vaginal infections, or vaginitis, describe the most common medical concerns women have in the area of their reproductive organs. Vaginitis is an inflammation of the vagina that creates discharge, odor, ...
Expert Views and News
- Can You Catch a Yeast Infection?
- Sex and Conception: Does Position Matter?
- How to Save Money on Health Care
- Symptoms of a Severe Allergic Reaction
- Breast Cancer Treatment Options
- Is Your Body Ready for Pregnancy?