Understanding Acromegaly Medications (cont.)
IN THIS ARTICLE
Author: Mary L Windle, Pharm D, Adjunct Assistant Professor, University of Nebraska Medical Center College of Pharmacy; Pharmacy Editor, eMedicine.com, Inc.
Authors and Editors
Editors: Arthur B Chausmer, MD, PhD, FACP, FACE, FACN, CNS, Affiliate Research Professor, Bioinformatics and Computational Biology Program, School of Computational Sciences; Principal, C/A Informatics, LLC; Francisco Talavera, PharmD, PhD, Senior Pharmacy Editor, eMedicine; George T Griffing, MD, Director, Division of General Internal Medicine, Professor, Department of Internal Medicine, St Louis University.
Last Editorial Review: 12/30/2005
Mary L Windle, PharmD
Arthur B Chausmer, MD, PhD, FACP, FACE, FACN, CNS
Francisco Talavera, PharmD, PhD
George T Griffing, MD
Women's Health Resources
- What's Triggering Your Migraines?
- Sex and Conception: Does Position Matter?
- Pregnancy: What Does Insurance Cover?
- Symptoms of a Severe Allergic Reaction
- Breast Cancer Treatment Options
- Is Your Body Ready for Pregnancy?