Alzheimer's Disease Medications
What is Alzheimer's Disease?
Alzheimer's disease (AD) is the most common cause of dementia in industrialized nations. Dementia is a brain disorder that interferes with a person's ability to carryout everyday activities. Alzheimer's disease usually affects the parts of the brain that control cognitive (intellectual) functions such as thought, memory, and language.
Mary L Windle, PharmD
Nicholas Y Lorenzo, MD
Francisco Talavera, PharmD, PhD
Selim R Benbadis, MD
Must Read Articles Related to Understanding Alzheimer Disease Medications
- Alzheimer's Caregiver's Checklist
- How Is Atrial Fibrillation Affecting You?
- How to Save Money on Health Care
- Symptoms of a Severe Allergic Reaction
- Breast Cancer Treatment Options
- Is Your Body Ready for Pregnancy?