Understanding Alzheimer Disease Medications (cont.)
IN THIS ARTICLE
What Causes Alzheimer's Disease?
Aging is a risk factor for developing Alzheimer's disease (AD), but most experts believe that Alzheimer's disease is not a normal part of aging. Family history or genetics may be linked to the cause of Alzheimer's disease, but much research is currently in progress to better understand the cause. This research will also assist us in knowing more about how to best prevent and treat Alzheimer's disease.
Mary L Windle, PharmD
Nicholas Y Lorenzo, MD
Francisco Talavera, PharmD, PhD
Selim R Benbadis, MD
Must Read Articles Related to Understanding Alzheimer Disease Medications
- Alzheimer's Caregiver's Checklist
- How Is Atrial Fibrillation Affecting You?
- How to Save Money on Health Care
- Symptoms of a Severe Allergic Reaction
- Breast Cancer Treatment Options
- Is Your Body Ready for Pregnancy?