Understanding Alzheimer Disease Medications (cont.)
IN THIS ARTICLE
NMDA inhibitors include memantine (Namenda).
Medically Reviewed by a Doctor on 8/1/2014
Mary L Windle, PharmD
Nicholas Y Lorenzo, MD
Francisco Talavera, PharmD, PhD
Selim R Benbadis, MD
Must Read Articles Related to Understanding Alzheimer Disease Medications
Patient Comments & Reviews
The eMedicineHealth doctors ask about Alzheimer's Disease Medications:
Alzheimer's Disease - Symptoms
What were the first symptoms you or a loved one experienced from Alzheimer's Disease?
Alzheimer's Disease - Treatment
What medical treatment were you or a loved one prescribed to treat the symptoms of Alzheimer's Disease?
- Alzheimer's Caregiver's Checklist
- How Is Atrial Fibrillation Affecting You?
- How to Save Money on Health Care
- How Well Are You Living With AFib?
- How Well Are You Managing Your MS?
- Soothe Your Child's Cold or Flu