Understanding Alzheimer Disease Medications Topic Guide
Alzheimer's Disease Medications: Alzheimer's disease (AD) is the most common cause of dementia in industrialized nations. Treatment for Alzheimer's disease include interventions focusing on behavior, and the medications cholinesterase inhibitors and NMDA inhibitors, which have been approved by the US Food and Drug Administration for the treatment of moderate to severe Alzheimer's disease. There is no cure for Alzheimer's disease.
Alzheimer's Disease Support Alzheimer's disease patients and caregivers are under emotional and physical stress most of the day and night. Information on how to manage the stresses of this disease for both the caregiver and patient is critical for the health of both individuals.
Expert Views and News
- 10 Tips for Senior Health
- How Is Atrial Fibrillation Affecting You?
- Are We Close to a Cure for Cancer?
- Early Care for Your Premature Baby
- What to Eat When You Have Cancer
- When to Take More Pain Medication