Understanding Alzheimer Disease Medications Topic Guide
Alzheimer's Disease Medications: Alzheimer's disease (AD) is the most common cause of dementia in industrialized nations. Treatment for Alzheimer's disease include interventions focusing on behavior, and the medications cholinesterase inhibitors and NMDA inhibitors, which have been approved by the US Food and Drug Administration for the treatment of moderate to severe Alzheimer's disease. There is no cure for Alzheimer's disease.
Alzheimer's Disease Alzheimer's disease (AD) is the most common cause of dementia in industrialized nations. Dementia is a brain disorder that interferes with a person's ability to carry out everyday activities. The ...
Expert Views and News
- Alzheimer's Caregiver's Checklist
- How Is Atrial Fibrillation Affecting You?
- How to Save Money on Health Care
- How Well Are You Living With AFib?
- How Well Are You Managing Your MS?
- Soothe Your Child's Cold or Flu