Understanding Asthma Medications Topic Guide
Asthma Medications: Asthma is a disease that affects the breathing passages of the lungs (bronchi and bronchioles). Asthma is caused by chronic (ongoing, long-term) inflammation of these passages.
Exercise-Induced Asthma Oftentimes, exercise may trigger an asthma attack. Symptoms include wheezing, coughing, chest tightness, chest pain, and fatigue. Treatment involves forming an action plan with your health-care provider and taking asthma medications as advised.
Expert Views and News
Asthma and Allergy Resources
- What Are the Asthma Treatments for Kids?
- Help for Eye Allergies
- How to Spot a Severe Allergic Reaction
- Symptoms of a Severe Allergic Reaction
- Breast Cancer Treatment Options
- Is Your Body Ready for Pregnancy?