Understanding Asthma Medications Topic Guide
Asthma Medications: Asthma is a disease that affects the breathing passages of the lungs (bronchi and bronchioles). Asthma is caused by chronic (ongoing, long-term) inflammation of these passages.
Occupational Asthma Asthma is a chronic (long-term, ongoing) inflammation of the breathing passages (bronchi) of the lungs. The inflammation irritates the airway, causing breathing problems. Most people with asthma have sudden attacks ...
Expert Views and News
Asthma and Allergy Resources
- What Are the Asthma Treatments for Kids?
- Worst Allergy Offenders
- How to Spot a Severe Allergic Reaction
- Symptoms of a Severe Allergic Reaction
- Breast Cancer Treatment Options
- Is Your Body Ready for Pregnancy?