Understanding Crohn Disease Medications Topic Guide
Crohn's Disease Medications: Crohn's disease medications prescribed for the treatment of the disease, and symptom relief include aspirin like anti-inflammatories, corticosteroids, immunosuppressants, and biologic drugs. Review the list of these drugs and their side effects.
Diet and Nutrition in Crohn's Disease Crohn's disease presents many challenges for patients, particularly their dietary and nutritional needs. Some foods may aggravate symptoms, while other foods may not cause problems. Malnutrition is a concern with patients with Crohn's disease. High fiber foods, alcohol, and fatty foods may aggravate symptoms. Often, a TPN or parenteral nutrition or elemental diet may be recommended.
Expert Views and News
Crohn's Disease Resources
- How to Save Money on Health Care
- Creating a Crohn's Disease Diet Plan
- How Much Do You Know About Crohn's Disease?
- Symptoms of a Severe Allergic Reaction
- Breast Cancer Treatment Options
- Is Your Body Ready for Pregnancy?