Understanding Crohn Disease Medications Topic Guide
Crohn's Disease Medications: Crohn's disease medications prescribed for the treatment of the disease, and symptom relief include aspirin like anti-inflammatories, corticosteroids, immunosuppressants, and biologic drugs. Review the list of these drugs and their side effects.
Crohn's Disease Crohn's disease (Crohn disease) is an inflammatory bowel disease (IBD), and is a chronic long-term inflammation of the digestive tract. The cause of Crohn's disease is unknown. Symptoms of Crohn's disease include diarrhea, constipation, abdominal pain, rectal bleeding, bloating, and infections of the urinary tract and vagina. Treatment for Crohn's disease includes lifestyle changes in diet, medication, and surgery.
Expert Views and News
Crohn's Disease Resources
- Are You Getting Enough Vitamin B12?
- Creating a Crohn's Disease Diet Plan
- How Much Do You Know About Crohn's Disease?
- How Well Are You Living With AFib?
- How Well Are You Managing Your MS?
- Soothe Your Child's Cold or Flu