Understanding the Male Anatomy Topic Guide
The Male Anatomy: The male reproductive system includes the penis, scrotum, testes, testicles, vas deferens, seminal vesicles, prostate gland, and the urethra. Medication and disease can alter the function of any of these structures.
Men's Health Resources
- Could I Have Binge Eating Disorder?
- Are We Close to a Cure for Cancer?
- Do Baseball Caps Cause Baldness?
- Early Care for Your Premature Baby
- What to Eat When You Have Cancer
- When to Take More Pain Medication